T Is For Tim Horton’s

I did T for Tim Horton’s, but did the assignment P is for Pub

Watch people. Write about couples, groups and people sitting on their own. Write about each person until you find something you want to keep writing about. Push yourself to write until you have said everything you want to say. Write because you really want to know what you have to say about that couple. Write until you find something that surprise you.

There is so many different kind of people here. Everybody is living a different life, but has ended up in the same local Tim Horton’s. Beside me there is four, nine year old boys. They are having raspberry lemonades and grilled cheese sandwiches. I can tell they are on a team of some sort. I believe they are on a rugby team together because one of them has a shirt that says rugby. They must have met up for an after game lunch. There is two ladies beside me. They are having coffee and discussing in detail their friends personal lives. I would think they are in there early 60’s and they were talking about a person they knew. They didn’t think that he was feeling very well, and was worried about his heath. There is this guy across from me drinking coffee and swiping on his phone. He has a very weird way of swiping on his phone using his middle finger and exaggerating the motion. He looks very awkward and a bit lonely. He looks up and stares in front of him, at the wall for a long time. He just sits there and zones out for a good 40 seconds. He seems like a bit of a creepy guy. After he finishes staring at the wall blankly he starts chewing his fingernails. I find this habit gross so I quickly look away. I think he must be waiting for someone since he keeps on glancing out the window. He looks very nervous. The nine year old boys have finished eating and are starting to get restless. They have started singing a song on the radio. They all join in together, it is super cute.

There is a family across and to the left that I have now come to focus on. All of them have super curly brown hair. They have so much of it that it looks like a afro of brown curly locks. The teenager boy has died a section of his hair towards the back platinum blonde and has put it in a bun. I guess he was trying to distinguish himself from his family? They all look pretty similar. I have just figured out, the nine year old boys parents are sitting across from them. They are sitting all together socializing only stopping to remind their children not to do something. I think they are talking about their kids. The curly haired kid with the platinum blonde bun is now licking his iced coffee off his fingers. It is super interesting how everyone just keeps to themselves and does their own thing. People will go out of their way to make sure they don’t talk to anyone that they are not acquainted with. Everyone seems very content in their own little bubble. The older ladies beside me are now discussing “Marks health”. They go into detail about him being sick recently and how they don’t want another death in the family. The creepy guy abruptly gets up from his spot by himself and leaves. I assume he got tired of waiting for someone. Immediately an asian girl in her early 20s replaces him, sipping her coffee. She seems content being by herself and seems to be having some alone time. The couple across from my left is a very interesting couple. This guy is sitting here talking and the girl is only pretending to listen, She peers to her left and down checking her phone occasionally. To act like she actually cares what he is saying she nods her head once in a while. She is totally thinking about something else. Nobody out of different groups have interacted with each other, and for a tiny store there is a lot of things are happening.